Carnival Experiential Tour
The Carnival in Sardinia, and especially in the central regions is a unique and amazing celebration. The Carnival is a community celebration where the whole town comes alive with traditional masks and rites; all intertwined with music and dances, which differ in shape and name from town to town. The Mysterious Beauty of Carnival
DepartureTailor-made / Bespoke
Departure TimeTailor-made / Bespoke
Return TimeTailor-made / Bespoke
Included3 Star Hotel4 Star HotelBreakfastCulinary LabDinnerDistillate TastingLunchMuseum Fees EntrancePrivate Airport TransferTour AssistanceWine Tasting
Not Included5 Star HotelAgritourism Farm HotelFlightsTips
Day 1 – CAGLIARI/OLBIA/ALGHERO AIRPORT
Day 2 – HISTORY AND TRADITIONS OF SARDINIA
Day 3 – THE “BARBARICINO” CARNIVAL
Day 4 – BETWEEN HISTORY AND TRADITION
Day 5 – THE SARTIGLIA OF ORISTANO
Day 6 – THE ASH WEDNESDAY CARNIVAL
Day 7 – SANTULUSSURGIU
Day 8 – DEPARTURE FROM
Good bye !!! Saludi e Trigu!!
- This tour is based on 15 people participating. If there are fewer than 14 people participating, we may modify the tour (smaller coach but the visits would remain the same).
- We do reserve the right to alter the itinerary if we cannot be accommodated at any of the venues for any reason closer to the date of departure.
- Holiday insurance is not included but it is essential that you are fully insured.
- https://www.gov.uk/travelaware ↵
- Private transfer from/ to the airport
- 1 nights in hotel**** in H/B or F/B
- 1 nights in hotel**** in B/B
- 5 nights in Hotel*** in H/B
- 8 Days, 7 Days tour
- Full experience with Sardinian cuisine and the winery
- Wine and spirit tasting experiences
- Private English-speaking assistance during all tour
- Guided excursion as describe in the tour
- GT Bus for all tour
- 1 Packed lunch
- 1 Brunch Lunch
- 5 Lunches/Dinner/ in Restaurant/Agritourism as described in the tour
- Entrance fee for all Archaeological sites and museums
- Flights are not included with this package
- Drinks lunch and dinner unless specified
- What not mention in the inclusion
- Extend your holiday with a few days in the regional capital, Cagliari. An ancient city with a long history, this is a great city to explore on foot thanks to seemingly endless portici di Via Roma, Castello, Villanova and La Marina quarters or its historic building Bastione di San Remi’.