Tour Del Gusto
$0 / per person
Departure TimeTailor-made / Bespoke
Return TimeTailor-made / Bespoke
Included3 Star Hotel4 Star Hotel5 Star HotelAgritourism Farm HotelBreakfastCulinary LabDinnerDistillate TastingLunchMuseum Fees EntrancePrivate Airport TransferTour AssistanceWine Tasting
1st Day Cagliari
Arrival at Cagliari airport, meeting with the guide and private transfer to the 4 or 5 stars Hotel, check in and free time to relax and to familiarize with the destination. You will end the first day with a typical dinner in a local restaurant in Cagliari city centre. Overnight stay in Hotel. Hotel Flora**** ↵ Hotel Regina Margherita**** ↵ or similarities Hotel Palazzo Doglio*****↵
2nd Day Barumini e Gergei
Breakfast in Hotel. Departure with a private Bus to Barumini in the centre of the Marmilla region. Visit to Su Nuraxi, the only archaeological site in Sardinia declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site (1997). Not only is it the most impressive (and most well-preserved) of the thirty Nuragic sites, but it is, above all, the most precious inheritance left to us by the Nuragic civilization. Transfer to Gergei and lunch with local products at Is Perdas Agriturismo. In the afternoon visit to Olianas Winery, wine tasting amongst the beauty of the vineyard. Olianas has a philosophy based on respecting the environment, nature and the people who live there. Since then, this philosophy has developed into a new concept of agriculture, where environmental protection is a required procedure to ensure prosperity in the future. Back to Is Perdas Farmhouse Resort & Glamping Tents in Gergei town. Dinner and overnight stay. Is Perdas Farmhouse Resort & Glamping Tents ↵
3rd Day Gonnostramatza
After breakfast transfer to Gonnostramatza Town at Cuscusa Farm: here, you will spend an experiential morning, learning about the farm lab and a session with the shepherd of the farm. You will then have a typical lunch with local food products at the Cuscusa farmhouse, The Sebadas Stuffing: Pecorino. Late afternoon transfer to the Montiferru region. Arrival to Santu Lussurgiu Town. Dinner and overnight stay at Antica Dimora del Gruccione Hotel***. Antica Dimora Del Gruccione*** ↵
4th Day Santu Lussurgiu
Breakfast in Hotel. Morning dedicated to the Sardinian bread cooking class. Bread has always been a major product in Sardinia, both as a quality food and for its ritual meaning, the protagonist is the PANE PINTAU (Bread ↵). The dough is artistically shaped for special occasions and ceremonies. In the cooking lesson you learn about processing local semolina wheat, prepare the dough and try your hand at decorating breads, everything guided by a local hand’s expert. Lunch in Hotel. In the afternoon visit to a local distillery. Distillates tasting of the most known Sardinian liqueurs. Dinner and overnight stay at Antica Dimora Del Gruccione Hotel***.
5th Day Bitti
After breakfast check out and transfer to the archaeological site Su Romanzesu. It is an archaeological site that is located near Bitti, in the province of Nuoro, Sardinia. It consists of a Bronze Age Nuragic village of more than seven hectares, that includes a holy well, one hundred huts, two megaron temples, a rectangular temple, an elliptical amphitheatre, and a large labyrinth structure. Arrival at Bitti Town, and transfer to Su Lithu Country Boutique Hotel****. Check in and lunch in Hotel. In the afternoon, visit to the Museum of Canto a Tenore, built in 2005. The multimedia museum is unique and transmits the choral singing proclaimed a masterpiece of Oral Heritage by UNESCO. Return to the Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
6th Day Bitti
Breakfast in Hotel. All morning will be dedicated at a cooking class experience. You will learn how to prepare and cook some of the most delicious Sardinian dishes and discover gastronomic chef secrets. During the cooking class you will touch Sardinian culture with hand while socializing and having fun. In the afternoon The Wine Cellar Experience. The best way to experience the village of Bitti strolling in its narrow streets in a tasty way is to visit the amazing “Tziu Tineddu” wine cellar (uncle Tino), not forgetting to get in touch with the authentic local life of Bitti and taste a great wine. Return to the hotel, time for relax. Dinner and overnight stay at Su Lithu Hotel****. Su Lithu Country Boutique Hotel**** ↵
7th Day Sinis Peninsula - Cabras
Breakfast in Hotel. Check out and departure for the Sinis Region. On the central-western coast of the Island, there is an unspoiled paradise recognized by the European Commission as an 'Eden' destination of excellence, a unique natural setting where you can enjoy any outdoor activity throughout the year. Visit to Tharros: a Nuragic settlement, a Phoenician centre of commerce, a Carthaginian fortress, a Roman Urbs, a Byzantine administrative centre and capital of Arborea! Lunch in a local restaurant. In Tharros, you will find more than two thousand years of history and Mostra dei Giganti di Monti Prama. Visit to Museo Civico Giovanni Marongiu. Transfer to 3 or 4 stars Hotel. Check in and relax. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel. Villa Canu Hotel*** ↵ or similarities Residenza d’Epoca Regina d’Arborea**** ↵
8th Day – Cabras – Cagliari
Breakfast in Hotel and check out. Visit to an artisan pasta factory and wine cellar. Wine tasting of Vernaccia (THE SEBADAS WINE). Transfer to Cagliari and check in to the 4 or 5 stars Hotel. Lunch in hotel. In the afternoon relax and free time for shopping. Dinner in a local restaurant and overnight stay in Hotel. Hotel Flora**** ↵ Hotel Regina Margherita**** ↵ or similarities Hotel Palazzo Doglio*****↵
9th Day – Cagliari
Breakfast in Hotel. Morning dedicated of sightseeing of Cagliari to discover the “Centro Storico”, with its cobbled historic quarters. Lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch time for relax. In the evening, transfer to a local restaurant to savor the local cuisine accompanied with a folklore show with traditional dances and songs.
10th Day – Cagliari
After breakfast, private transfer to the airport. End of our services.
Good bye !!! Saludi e Trigu!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This tour is based on 15 people participating. If there are fewer than 14 people participating, we may modify the tour (smaller coach but the visits would remain the same).
- We do reserve the right to alter the itinerary if we cannot be accommodated at any of the venues for any reason closer to the date of departure.
- Holiday insurance is not included but it is essential that you are fully insured.
- https://www.gov.uk/travelaware ↵
- All prices will be per person and based on two people travelling together and sharing a twin or double standard room and, will include all of the package elements detailed.
- Single supplement and extra night prices are available upon request.
- Superior room supplement available upon request
- Due to market volatility following the UK’s decision to exit the EU, guide prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
- Private transfer from/ to the airport
- 3 night in Hotel**** or ***** in B/B
- 2 nights in Hotel**** in F/B
- 1 night in F/B in Farmhouse ***
- 2 nights in 3 or 4 stars Hotel*** in H/B
- 1 night in Hotel *** in F/B
- 8 days tour
- Cooking experiences as described in the tour
- Wine and distillates tasting experiences
- Private English-speaking assistance during all tour
- Guided excursion as described in the tour
- GT bus for all tour
- Lunches and dinners in Restaurant/Agritourism as described in the tour
- Entrance fee for all Archaeological sites and museums
- Flights are not included with this package
- Drinks lunch and dinner unless specified
- Whatever is not mentioned in the inclusion
- Extend your holiday with a few days in the regional capital, Cagliari. An ancient city with a long history, this is a great city to explore on foot thanks to seemingly endless portici di Via Roma, Castello, Villanova and La Marina quarters or its historic building Bastione di San Remi’.